72475A Norco 3/4 Ton Air/Hyd. Telescopic Transmission Fast Jack
72475A Norco 3/4 Ton Air/Hyd. Telescopic Transmission Fast JackDesigned for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars and up to one ton capacity vans and trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift. FEATURES:
- Air/hydraulic foot pump provides hands free operation and easy, convenient lifting.
- Metered pump valve provides safe lowering of load.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond the ASME/PASE load-limiting standard.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Comes with a larger 10-1/4” x 15-1/8” saddle plate and four adjustable “L”-shaped locating bars.
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4” diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels (two are locking caster wheels) provides stability and easy maneuvering in its lowered position.
- The wheels, made from a phenolic resin, offer high impact resistance and are non-marking for protection of tile and epoxy floors.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,171,807