Our Commitment To Privacy:
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the dsuban.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone Number
Both the dynamic version and the traditional HTML version of our catalog use a cookie only to identify contents of your shopping cart before placing an order. We do participate in conversion tracking programs offered by Google, Yahoo and other search engines which use a cookie placed by the search engine to track the number of search users that place orders. The statistics produced by these programs help us decide if the cost of advertising on search engines is worthwhile. These programs apply only if you found us using a search engine and agreed to accept their cookie.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. Dsuban.com does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security-Fraud Prevention:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We also reserve the right to verify the information submitted including the originating IP address and measures employed by our credit card processor to prevent fraudulent transactions. We also reserve the right to refund in full and refuse any transaction that fails our fraud prevention policies.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging on to your account. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (513) 860-1200 or contact us using the Contact Us Page.
For more information, visit our