B2400-B04 AIRman Air Control Kit for Steerable Lift Axle Applications
The B2400-B04 AIRman Air Control Kit fits all Steerable Lift Axle Applications. Its all-in-one valve is easy to install and maintain. This valve replaces the Hendrickson HLK-SSI and has a convenient push-pull switch.
- Made by AIRman Inc.
- Lift in reverse application.
- Used mainly in steerable lift axle applications.
- Valve is not grounded, uses two wires for various hookup methods, whether positive or negative switched.
- Color coded push-to-connect fittings on valve.
- Blue to lift springs,
- Red to ride springs,
- Green to supply air tank,
- Yellow to exhaust.
- Instructions download below.
- Hoses/tubing not included. (Note: For reference, the small tube from gauge to valve is 5/32”)
This series air kit line has been designed to provide excellent reliability in your lift axle application. All air kits, however, are exposed to water and contaminant-filled air on a daily basis and do require preventative maintenance to ensure proper performance. Regular inspection, as a part of your preventative maintenance protocol, as well as daily operation checks should be performed.
Same as Hendrickson HAC-SSI. This panel also replaces flip switch model R-017513-00 (R01751300)