B2400-B03 AIRman Air Control Kit for Non-Steerable Lift Axle Applications
B2400-B03 AIRman Air Control Kit fits all Non-Steerable Lift Axle Applications. All-in-one valve is easy to install and maintain. This valve replaces the HLK-NSI with the flip switch by use of a convenient push-pull switch.
- Made by AIRman Inc.
- Used in non-steerable lift axle applications.
- Color coded push-to-connect fittings on valve.
- Blue to lift springs,
- Red to ride springs,
- Green to supply air tank,
- Yellow to exhaust.
- Instructions download below.
- Hoses/tubing not included. (Note: For reference, the small tube from gauge to valve is 5/32”)
HAC-series air kit line has been designed to provide excellent reliability in your lift axle application. All air kits, however, are exposed to water and contaminant-filled air on a daily basis and do require preventative maintenance to ensure proper performance. Regular inspection, as a part of your preventative maintenance protocol, as well as daily operation checks should be performed.
Same as HAC-NSI, R004319, 4319, HAC-NSI-01, 8446-HAVSSI, Dayton 334-1954, Dayton 3341954.
This panel also replaces flip switch model R-017512-00 (R01751200)